PADI Advance Open Water Scuba Diver
We combine e-learning with in person training. Our group classes are design for 4 pp at a time. So you have the opportunity to develop a close relationship with your instructor and peers while enjoying a great safe experience in the ocean.
Challenge your underwater skills and learn something new under the expert guidance of an experience Lauderdale Diver Instructor.
Exploration, Excitement, Experiences. They’re what the PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course is all about.
This is a great way to get more dives under your belt while continuing to learn under the supervision of your PADI Instructor.
- Underwater Navigation and Deep Diving are required.
- Talk to your instructor about other elective dives such as Digital Underwater Photography, Night Diving, Wreck Diving and more.
- Don’t forget you will need a compass for the Underwater Navigation dives and a flash light for night dives.
Students are then certified to dive to a maximum depth of 100 feet with a dive buddy.
Good To Know:
Course fee includes boat fees
5 Dives Over 2 Days
Includes all equipment
All students that graduate will receive:
- $50 credit towards the next class if taken within 30 days.
- 10% Off Equipment Sales For Life!
Before enrolling in the PADI Advanced Open Water Course you will be required to complete a medical waiver. If you have any pre-existing medical conditions which may be affected by diving you will have to get a physicians clearance prior to participating in scuba activities.